UNIX/Linux Programming - February 2021

To clean up all Linux orphan links

How to clean up all orphan symbolic links by shell CLI ?
[3 replies] Last: Some distros provide Linux file utility: symlinks Title =sym... (by keskiverto)
Product dll with gcc

Hello, I would like to produce with gcc a linux special dll file (PE AND NOT ELF format) and use functions linux inside. How do I do ? there is x86_64-w64-...
[1 reply] : I would suggest to use code blocks in both cases. That would make it e... (by coder777)
by EmanCS
array of timespec handling

Hi I have a code that call a function then measure the average runtime int main() { int numOfRun =5; timespec timeArray ; for(int h=0; h<numOfRun ;h++) run...
[3 replies] Last: Is it better to use double or long double Just use double. Dependin... (by Ganado)
C++ development in a Linux Terminal?

Learning how to compile code via the command-line no matter what the OS is a good skill to have. Compiling a C/C++ program using Linux and command-line compila...
[3 replies] Last: Well, at least this repost wasn't a really bad knowledge topic for oth... (by George P)
how to iterate table in C++ and Mysql

hi to all, I've centos 6 server and client as centos 7 and in that codeblocks 20. I" am building a small project and I want to iterate in table as output of a...
[no replies]
myqsl_real_connect returns 0

hi to all, I've mysql server in centos 6 VM and client in centos 7 VM. I've building a small project using c++ and mysql. when i want to connect to server in p...
[1 reply] : You should know this by now... https://www.cplusplus.com/articles/jEyw... (by salem c)
  Archived months: [jan2021] [mar2021]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.