Jobs - 2021 archive

by jsbd29
Where to find a good c++ tutor online?

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a C++ tutor that understands data structures, big O, trees, and linked list. I have read these topics but am having a hard time gra...
[3 replies] Last: > I'm looking for a C++ tutor So how do people contact you, if you don... (by salem c)
Create a fake Linux coding for a feature Film scene

Hi my name is Vincent, I am the production designer on a feature film. I have a scene where actor is entering some code into a laptop to connect into an iran...
[1 reply] : Actually there is a plethora of code samples you can easily find. For ... (by coder777)
C++ Mentor $

Hi, I'm looking (possibly) for a c++ mentor / Development mentor to help me on my journey. I could pay a little for the role I assume for a couple of hours e...
[2 replies] Last: didnt even know there was one. thank you. (by RyanPaul87)
Hiriing C++ Developer for Zoom SDK integration

Hello, My company www.update.ai is hiring a C++ developer to lead the development and management of a Windows SDK integration with Zoom. The job descrip...
[no replies]
Senior Firmware Engineer opportunity with Kastle - Intelligent Video Security & Analytics

Kastle, the leader in Managed Security & Access Control, is looking for a Senior Firmware Development Engineer to work on the next generation of our CheckVideo ...
[no replies]
C++ Moderators for Coding Challenges Platform

Hi All, We are looking for C++ experts to join our C++ coding challenges platform CodersHub.com please contact me at uri@codershub.com Best, Uri
[1 reply] : Hi. Maybe I am not quite in the topic, because I am not a programmer b... (by Verchalsold)
Software Engineer (REMOTE, Kentucky, United States)

As part of the Wild Health Clarity Engineering team, you will be actively involved in building both frontend or backend application features. As part of a team ...
[no replies]
Searching for a partner for an on demand food delivery app

Hi, our team have launched the new food delivery app project. We arev responsible for the full cycle of its development. We make the frontend with Kotlin (it is...
[2 replies] Last: Hi. My name is Den. I am a web designer and have experience of more th... (by Verchalsold)
how to get a job as a low latency developer?

how to get a job as a low latency developer? Does anyone have some insider experience? I mean specifically what are the top skills needed and where to get tho...
[1 reply] : how to get a job as a low latency developer? Does anyone have some in... (by jonnin)
Software Engineer | Software Engineer - Toronto, Canada M5H1P9 ON

CrowdBlink and its parent company, Intellitix, build the hardware and software that powers premier festivals and events worldwide. From Comic Con San Diego to...
[no replies]
by IanTG
Programming homework

Hello, so I have attempted at this code for a while but I still can't get it working, I'm using Cengage, the question is "Programming Exercise 11 in Chapter 8...
[1 reply] : how annoying this is comes down to how you store the values. if you us... (by jonnin)
by lkr
Senior Embedded Software Engineer

Hey all, we're a small team of programmers that recently started actively recruiting. Our pitch, in short, is that our experience as developers allows us to exp...
[no replies]
Dam Safety Engineer

Dam Safety is a critical function associated with the State of Missouri's water resources infrastructure. You will be inspecting dams throughout the state of Mi...
[no replies]
C / C++ Sweden Stockholm

If you live in Sweden. New graduated or a few years experience. We need you in our Team at TMC. Check in this new job post - https://tmc-employeneurship.com...
[no replies]
Software Engineer (Fully Remote)

If you're looking for a growing company with incredible culture, strong values, great benefits and a mission that will give you purpose and fulfillment in the w...
[no replies]
Spare time job with good potential (Cross platform software development)

Good day dear members, I am looking to create a software that is very specific for industry and so far all options I explored seem to be based on last centur...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you salem for highlighting this. Updated my settings. (by vandersnow)
Needed C++ Mid to Senior Level (South Denver, Colorado)

NOVUS Professional Services is seeking a direct hire Mid-Level C++ Software Developer (5 years experience, or 2 years with very deep and extensive experience) w...
[no replies]
Hire AngularJS Developer

Hire AngularJS Developer for reliable AngularJS development services at cost-effective rates. Our AngularJS developers are well-versed in the latest Angular 9, ...
[no replies]
Hire ReactJS Programmer

Hire ReactJS Programmer to work on custom full-stack React JS projects on flexible hiring models. We are a reputed team of React Programmers in India giving th...
[no replies]
by Pizsa
СММ С++

[1 reply] : For those that don't speak Russian Hello everybody! We are a fast gr... (by seeplus)
Year 2021 Pages: 1234
  Archived years: [2020 archive] [2022 archive]